Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Las Vegas and Red Rocks!

Hey All!
We have begun the first part of our Jan-March journey. Evan and I met up in Las Vegas on the 29th and then met up with our friends Nate and Cassalyn to enjoy the bright lights of Las Vegas for a few days. We headed away from Vegas on the day of the 31st to enjoy ringing in the New Year out at Lake Mead. It turned out to be a fantastic idea: enjoying good friends, a blue moon and 2010!
We then went to Red Rocks for a few days and did some hiking, rock scrambling and some rock climbing.
I will post pictures when I can hook up my card to a computer! Red Rocks is AMAZING I would highly recommend it to anybody, though it does get quite busy on the weekends. TONS OF PEOPLE!!
Mom, our phones died so, sorry we couldn't call!! ; )
From Red Rocks we are getting some much needed showers and heading down to Joshua Tree where we will stay for about 5 days and enjoy some more rock climbing.
I'll put another post up next week when we get back from Joshua Tree. Until then!!

No comments: